https://beverlyhillsnaughtygirl.ca/ (the "Site") is owned and operated by Beverly Hills Naughty Girl. Beverly Hills Naughty Girl can be contacted at:
9850 Rue Meilleur
Montreal, QC H2N 2E6
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
any additional data beyond the data listed below without notifying you first.
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information; and
- Auto fill data.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Creating an account.
How We Use Personal Data
indicated on the relevant pages of our Site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose in this
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Communication, online purchases.
Who We Share Personal Data With
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization who reasonably needs access to user data
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and
have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our
data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are
bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected,
there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore
we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The minimum age to use our website is 12 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or use personal
Page 3 of 5data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child
under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of
age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal
data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you
would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
9850 Rue Meilleur
Montreal, QC H2N 2E6
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We respond to
browser-initiated DNT signals. If we receive a DNT signal that indicates a user does not wish to be
tracked, we will not track that user.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies. Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your; selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data, on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to ,personalize the information you see on our Site for you; and
- Third-Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- Google Analytics.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, Caesar, at: